Hookah syrup Shishasyrup Plum 100ml
The product that is sold here is a Shishsyrup aroma bottle with a capacity of 100 ml.
ShishaSyrup is the first, high quality hookah aroma that was specifically made for hookah minerals. As it doesn’t contain either molasses, or sugar, or honey, it won’t plug the micro pores of the hookah stone, so you can re-flavor your mineral many times.
- for hookah stones
- for naturally dry tobacco
- for dried up hookah tobacco
- for semi-finished hookah tobacco
- for vaporizers
Outstanding, and constantly supervised quality
- With pharmacy-quality glycerin.
- Good brands, exclusively European, hand-picked flavors by intense scent-masters
- Sugar-free, honey-free (doesn’t burn / won’t plug the hookah stone)
Usage in case of tobacco
The usage of Shishasyrup is very simple with tobacco and with steam stones, too. You only need a box or bowl in which you mix things. The bag of the tobacco is suitable too.
How to use Shishasyrup with semi-finished hookah tobacco?
- Open the bag of the semi-finished hookah tobacco and put 40g of it into a well-closing box.
- Sprinkle the tobacco with 100ml aromatic Shishasyrup. That is the whole bottle.
- Mix the ingredients well, and steadily.
- Leave the mixture in its box for one day. After that, it is ready to smoke.
Ingredients: 40g semi-finished hookah tobacco, box, 100ml Shishasyrup aromatic tobacco flavorer (1 tube)
Effort: 2 minutes, anyone can do it without any special equipment
- Get a box about 200ml and an airtight reclosable bag. Put the tobacco in the bag and sprinkle it with the Shishasyrup aromatic molasses. You can mix it easily this way. Than put the bag into the box. This double protection assures that our flavored tobacco stays wet, delicious and strong.
- You should use phunnel ceramics or mini phunnel. Use a large quantity of your flavored tobacco.
In case of steam stones
The usage of Shishasyrup is really simple with steam stones.
You don’t need any equipment and there’s no complex process. It’s much easier to use Shishasyrup because you just need to follow these two steps:
- The steam stones must be dry and clean.
- You don’t need to sprinkle the whole tube of Shisasyrup on one portion of steam stones.
Preparation of steam stones
After you used up your Shisharoma (or other steam stones) you should put the stones in a well-ventilated place. After the whole pack ran out you need to soak them in a filter or a box. Remove the remained ash and molasses. If you’re done with this, you need to dry the stones, so put them in a warm and well-ventilated place. You can heat them with a hairdryer or on the radiator. But you mustn’t heat them with open-flame or in a closed pot, a closed oven, a microwave oven, or a griller.
Advice: You can put the stones out the window, but you should pay attention to dust and other things that can make your stones dirty.
Re-flavoring the steam stones
The re-flavoring method is really simple with steam stones. Put the used and cleaned stone into the original box. Then sprinkle the one third of a tube of Shishasyrup, which is about 30-35ml of aromatic molasses. Leave it in the box for 1-2 hours. During this time you should stir it a few times. After 1-2 hours, the stones are ready to smoke.
Comment: The drier your Shisharoma is, the less time it requires. It can be the half or even the one third of it.